- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected
- 4 USB 3.0 downstream ports for standard desktop PCs; Supports USB Hot Plug, Plug & Play; Support LPM, Low Energy Consumption;
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices; Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- With quick and easy installation. All USB 3.0 PCI-E Cards require an external connection to the power supply of the PC in order to supply voltage to the USB buss
- USB 3.0 function:
1. USB 2.0 transmission speed, high transmission rate can reach 5 Gbps. In order to make a single USB 3.0 interface can enjoy the bandwidth of PCI-Express and fully guarantee the transmission rate of USB 3.0, please use a single USB 3.0 interface to connect USB 3.0 devices.
2. Provide more power when needed, automatically reduce power consumption when not needed. USB 3.0 can provide more power to support devices that need more power drivers. Devices charged with USB can complete charging faster. USB 3.0 supports standby, hibernation and pause states.
3. Downward compatible version 2.0, USB 3.0 adopts 9 pins design, four pins and USB 2.0 have the same shape and definition, while the other five are specially prepared for USB 3.0. USB 2.0 devices can be used on the USB 3.0 interface.
Expanding 4 USB 3.0 interfaces on PC with PCI-Express slot
Support PCI Express 2.0 Bus Specification
PCI Express has a high data transmission rate of up to 5Gbps
Compliance with USB 3.0 Interface Specification
Compliance with xHCI Revision 0.95 specification
Downward compatibility with USB 2.0/1.1 specification
USB 3.0 provides prefix = st1 ns = 900mA current of "urn: schemas - Microsoft - com: office: smarttags"
The data transmission rate of USB 3.0 interface can reach 5 Gbps and that of USB 2.0 interface can reach 480 Mbps.
USB 3.0 interface can supply 900 mA current to external devices.
Support Plug and Play
A computer with a PCI Express slot available
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, WIN7 Operating Systems
Chip Model: Design with VIA Platform
PCI-E USB 3.02 ports chipset: NEC 1, Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification, Revision 1.1
2, SuperSpeed (5.0 Gbps) additional
3, USB 3.0 will offer a myriad of possibilities for applications requiring fast
And high-capacity communication, while maintaining compatibility with USB 2.0. USB 3.0 PCI-E Card (IC VIA)
USB 3.0 high-speed adapter card can extend the USB 3.0 high-speed interface for computers through PCI-E interface of desktop motherboard or Express Card interface of notebook computer. The advantage of this is that the old computer does not need any hardware upgrade. It only needs a USB 3.0 high-speed adapter card to enjoy the ultra-fast transmission speed brought by the new USB 3.0 technology. (Some older motherboards don't have PCI-E interfaces, and some low-end laptops don't have Express Card interfaces.)
With the new NEC main chip, four USB 3.0 interfaces can be extended simultaneously, and all USB 2.0 devices can be compatible downwards. For users who often transmit massive data, the speed increase brought by USB 3.0 devices will undoubtedly save more time.
4 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Expansion Card - Interface USB 3.0 4-Port Express Card
$13.50 Regular Price
Our products are shipped from China to Globe.
Usually, it will take 7- 15 days to arrive.
For wholesale or customers who buy something in bulk, please contact us.